Thursday 3 November 2011

Halloween 2011

I must admit, I'm not a fan of Haloween, y'know dressing up etc. But I do like how much effort people go to for it. So I decided to do a Halloween design :)



Thumb: eyeball
Index: Bat against sunset
Middle: Blood drip
Ring: Pumpkin
Pinky: Mummy


Thumb: Frankenstein
Index: Dracula
Middle: Zombie drip
Ring: Ghost
Pinky: Fangs
It took longer than I expected to do these...maybe cos I wasn't in the mood to do my nails, but my hatred of having bare nails made me do them :P However, I did forget to use my Fantasy Makers glow in the dark polish I bought specifically for them :'(

2 comments:

  1. These are great, good job on the eyeball one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! :) I kind of did these in a rush cos I was tired and a bit headache-y from uni, so they're not as good as they could've been x

    ReplyDelete