Sunday 22 July 2012

Marmalade Doodles

I've been meaning to do a doodle-esque mani for a while, but I've been lacking in appropriate imagination and patience recently.

I used Revlon Colourstay in Marmalade for the base, and I have to say that the Colourstay range takes SO long to thoroughly dry, I have a few from this range and they all take so painstakingly long to dry. I left this mani to dry for 3 hours and still managed to dent it when I went for a nap...however a nice layer of top coat helped smooth things over :)



ORANGE: Revlon Colourstay - Marmalade
WHITE: Ebay - Unbranded
I find it quite ironic that the designs done with my non-dominant hand (2nd pic) are actually more detailed than the ones done with my dominant hand...I probably made more of a conscious effort with the designs on that hand :p

I'd also like to add that my thoughts, hopes and wishes go out to those affected by the Colarado shootings. Hopefully this is the final straw to make the state to change it's gun laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment