Thursday 20 December 2012

Versatile blogger award!

The lovely Leishasaurus at Cutie-cle gave me my technically 4th award of versatile blogger :o thank you very much :D



The rules for this one are a tad less complicated than the newer Leibster award tag and here they are:

Thank the Blogger which awarded you
Share 7 random facts about yourself
Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog

So here are my 7 random facts!
  1. I'm pretty sure I have OCD of some form...either that or I'm far too organised for my own good lol.
  2. Chargrilled Steak McCoys is my favourite brand and flavour of crisps. Ever.
  3. I hate wearing jeans and therefore always wear skirts or dresses. I probably wont survive winter.
  4. I hate living in Scotland/the UK. I plan on emigrating as soon as i can.
  5. I can't bear not sleeping with my boyfriend next to me. I have done, but i get quite anxious and upset for some reason. You can see it as clingy,i see it as we're like Lilly and Marshall :p
  6. I hate feet.
  7. I hated maths and preferred english at school/uni, but got better grades in maths and barely passed english!
The 7 bloggers I nominate are:
  1. onenailtorulethemall
  2. whalesnails
  3. nailside
  4. flirting-with-fashion.blogspot
  5. 10blankcanvases
  6. daintydresses
  7. laurenrhiannon
I'm not too sure when I'll be able to let the bloggers know they have their award though, as Mr Laq's internet is a bit loopy, and plusnet keeps popping up on his laptop,. but not on his tablet, and it's preeeeetty annoying trying to do things on the tab since the screen's a bit meh to use...anyways, I hope you enjoy my recomendations :)

1 comment: