Friday 1 March 2013

Swatched! Models Own: Utopia & Nude Beige

Woo, finally done my first swatch post! :p I'll admit this is not a proper swatch as I dont have many photos in various lights and ive done two colours on my hand, but it's my first one!

Today I have Models Own Utopia (the lighter beigey colour) and Nude Beige (the darker of the two). I've been lusting after Utopia for a while, as it seems the loveliest pale lilacy, pinky beige. Nude Beige is a lot darker than you'd expect from the name, it seems almost like a light milk chocolate colour, and would make a good neutral for night time.




Both photos have 2 coats of each colour and a topcoat of Seche Vite.

For some reason I found Utopia a bit fussy to apply, but I think it was something to do with the brush as it seemed a bit too thin, and maybe thinner than other Models Own brushes?

Both colours are really nice variants on the nudey beigey colours and I think I;ll get a lot of use form both of them!

I'll hoefully have Barry M's new textured polishes for the next swatch post, they're currently sitting on my desk calling out to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment