Friday 10 May 2013

Indecisive Multicoloured Patterns

Sup guys! Got a simple nail art post here, nothing too drastic/complicated as I'm still enjoying not studying for once and stuffs still kind of messy at home.

Anyways, I was indecisive between drips and stripey blocky things, and also what colour to do them in. The only thing I was decided on was the base colour, Barry M Gelly: Lychee, the colours are all the pens from the Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen collection. 







As you can see they're nothing too thrilling or fancy. I miss doing designs like I used to do such as the first pacman nails I did or the Pokemon ones, the more complicated wow-inducing ounces. Hopefully I'll get to do them again soon, it's a bit hard living I'm between houses as I don't get to have all my polishes in front of me :( 

1 comment:

  1. They look lovely :)
    Especially the drip nails, those are my addiction :)

    ReplyDelete